NEW ZEALAND KTi PLB BUYERS – NEW ZEALAND CODED BEACON…
10+ Year Battery Life and 10 Year Warranty…
THINK SAFETY FIRST – no one does it better than KTI Australia!
Australian Designed and Manufactured with 10 Year battery and warranty.
The KTI Safety Alert Worldwide use Personal Locator Beacon – PLB features 6 independent means of rescue:
- 406MHz Transmission
- GPS Location
- 121.5MHz Homing Signal
- Visual Strobe
New Zealand 512 UIN Coded
Keep Yourself Safe in New Zealand and Worldwide!
- Unique 10 year battery replacement interval, 20 year life, 10 year warranty
- W: 64mm, D: 31mm H: 88mm
- Weight, 140 grams
- Minimum 24 hour continuous transmission time once activated (never switch off until told to do so by rescue authorities)
- 66 channel GPS (3 metre accuracy) This GPS location is updated and transmitted directly to the world wide satellite distress network every five minutes
- Transmits a 121.5 MHz signal for rapid homing by aircraft or New Zealand land search and rescue teams
- Subscription free and communications directly to national SAR authorities worldwide
- Salt water corrosion resistant to 3 metres for 1 hour duration
- Self buoyant without the need for external flotation pouch
- Non hazmat battery, safe for air transport
- High-intensity LED strobe
- Supplied with Neoprene marine pouch, Polyester robust stitched belt loop pouch, retention lanyard, whistle and lanyard.
SkippersMate longtime suppliers of KTi NZ GPS PLB Beacons
- Weight: 0.2 kg
- Width: 16 cm
- Depth: 3 cm
- Height: 10 cm
- New Zealand Coded: Free Maritime NZ Registration
- Activation Coverage: New Zealand and Worldwide
- Battery Life: 10+ Years
- NZ Dollar Pricing: Refer to NZ | INTL Buyer Tab above.