Our lightweight UML Lifejacket light is compact and an extremely bright SOLAS approved lifejacket light.
- Sea Flash® lights use a trailing wire contacts to make ensure the extremely bright LED lights automatically activate when you enter the water.
- Simply test the light by placing the trailing wire into water and the light will activate.
- Turn off by simply pressing the red button. An expiry date is displayed on the unit.
- Sea Flash® can be activated manually (both on and off) when the water sensor is in the water by simply pressing the red button on the front of the main body of the unit.
- Sea Flash® with ‘Multi Flashing Sequence’ FLASHING – STEADY – SOS – OFF, is available by pressing the red button whilst the water sensor is in the water.
These lights have been tested and approved to the latest Lifejacket Standards and are marked with the SOLAS’ Ships Wheel.
- Weight: 0.05 kg
- Lifejacket Type: Fits Any Brand with Attachment Point
- Usage: Commercial and Recreational
- Activation: Automatic Upon Water Contact
- Approvals: SOLAS Worldwide