Vortex teamed up with Kershaw to bring you this 100 gram knife. It is light in weight but by no means not a lightweight when it comes to outdoor adventure use.
Speed Safe Spring Assist: The blade glides open with the flipper or thumb stud.
Blade: The DLC coated corrosion-resistant blade is forged from Sandvik 14C28N carbon steel.
Handle: Artfully crafted from anodized aircraft grade aluminum.
Four position deep pocket clip: The versatile clip allows you to stow your knife to your preference. Tip up or down or left or right. The clip is positioned to sit deep and secure in your pocket or gear. It’s slim enough to be comfortable but big enough for most tasks.
Precision Hinge: Straight out of the box most knives will have zero play between the handle and the blade, but this lock is designed to sit deeper and remain tight the more you use it.
Slight color variations are normal and actual color may vary from image displayed.
- Use Everyday, Outdoor, Work
- Type Assisted, Folder
- Style Pocketknife
- Designer Kershaw Originals
- Blade Style Drop Point
- Blade Edge Plain
- Opening Action Assisted SpeedSafe®
- Opens With Flipper
- Lock Type Sub-Frame Lock
- Pocketclip 3-position deep-carry (right/left, tip-up; right, tip-down)
- Handle Color Olive
- Hardware Steel screws
- Made in USA Yes
- Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Blade Length 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Blade Steel Sandvik 14C28N
- Blade Finish/Coating DLC coating
- Blade Thickness 0.121 in. (3 mm)
- Closed Length 4.6 in. (11.7 cm)
- Handle Material 6061-T6 aluminum
- Handle Finish/Coating Olive anodized
- Handle Thickness 0.41 in. (10.4 mm)
- Overall Length 7.9 in. (20 cm)
- Weight 3.4 oz. (96.4 g)
- Weight: 0.2 kg
- Model Number: 1870OLBL
- Handle: Airfraft grade aluminium
- Blade: Forged carbon steel
- Brand: Kershaw
- Country: Made in USA